A systematic approach to ship management, a profound understanding of the goals and needs of ship owners, and a wholehearted concern for owners’ interests are the basis of the success of ASM Odessa. ASM Odessa provides reliable and professional technical and crew management for specialized, Ro-Ro, Lo-Ro and container vessels via its in-house marine personnel.
The quality of service of ASM is possible due to the following main characteristics of the company:
– Respect for the maritime profession
– Support of company personnel in career and professional development ASM Odessa fully complies with all standards adopted within the shipping industry, as well as requirements set out by International Conventions related to safe operation, pollution and manning (including MLC2006).
Moreover the company has an in-house Quality Management System. We value our customers and company personnel and are always guided by the following principles: Safe and Profitable Fleet + Professional Service + Respect for the Seafarer The key to our current and future success lies in:
- Intricate knowledge of operating specialized fleet specifics
- Experience with and understanding of operating on a liner service
- Capacity to tailor solutions in any situation
- Strong drive in protecting ship owners’ interests
We pride ourselves on being a team of professionals with common goals and vast experience in ship management and manning companies, both national and international.